Request a Service or File a Complaint

Type your request or complaint here or pick from list on the right

Issues entered with incorrect issue description may result in delayed response

Flooding- in Buildings/Residences

The area around my building/residence is flooding and water is entering.

Flooding in Roadway

Streets/roads are flooded and have significant standing water causing a driving hazard.

Flooding - Elevation Cert. DS

Homeowners experiencing repeated damage from flooding in their areas will need an elevation certificate or flood elevation determination. Development Services in conjunction with Public Works and Emergency Operations has completed a Repetitive Losses effort in Jacksonville for that purpose.

Private Property Drainage Issue

For Issues related to private property only.

  • Lot Grading.
  • Building up property w/ fill dirt.
  • Filling in a flood zone.
  • Filling in wetlands
  • Rear lot drainage issues

Please email or call 904-630-2489 for additional assistance. When emailing please describe your request, including your contact information and the address or location of the concern.

v14.3.22.3   Copyright 2017 City of Jacksonville, Florida